Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

In Control- Remix

Hey everyone, I was not pleased with this piece ' In Control' so I decided to change it up a bit.
Not sure of the look I was aiming for here. I just took a chance.

Becsuse of difficulties I could not get the original picture to transfer to my blog. Apologies .
I have a link to 'In Control' here

I taped off the areas I wanted to keep


I painted the open areas in white carefully as to leave no streaks


I  pulled the tape off and this is what I saw. I am not one for clean cut edges so I was not pleased with it at all



So I decided to change it up a bit,  but opps I spoiled the whole painting!


Ok I made a comeback here (lol) That's what I love about abstract art, it can never be ruined ;)


Added some black and voila it's finished! Isn't it lovely?! Now who wants to buy this piece?!?

What do you think of 'Sequel' formerly 'In Control'?

God Bless
Love all

No comments:

Post a Comment